LOISIUM Wine & Spa Hotel Ehrenhausen Hotel Südsteiermark
"The abstract cube is harmoniously embedded in the hilly landscape of southern Styria and thus creates a linking component between thoughtful design and impressive nature."
The first impression
Imposing, natural, futuristic
The LOISIUM Hotel is the hot spot for wine lovers, connoisseurs and all those seeking a very special wine and spa experience. Our spa resort in Austria stands out with its design and an unmistakeable lifestyle. From a culinary perspective, visitors are treated to unique compositions in the restaurant. Modern event and seminar facilities offer space for new ideas.
The best place to get in touch with Wine, Design & Spa.
- 102 designer rooms and suites in the vineyard
- Member of Designhotels
- 1,400 m² of wine spa wellness area with an outdoor pool that is heated all year round, sauna landscape, indoor relaxing areas, vineyard lawn area, Grape Lounge with sun terrace, fitness pavilion with a view over the southern Styrian vine landscape, treatment rooms
- Massages & beauty treatments from AVEDA, Comfort Zone & Merkur Lifestyle
- Merkur Lifestyle Spa: TCM, health care and medical expertise
- Regional culinary specialities with a touch of internationality
- Professional wine expertise & consulting, comprehensive range
- LOISIUM wine shop with sales from the vineyard directly on the premises
- Modern equipped meeting, conference and event area on around 246 m² for up to 180 people
- Diverse leisure options in the South Styria region
- Murstätten golf club very close by (approx. 30 minutes by car)
- Seasonal themed packages with attractive price benefits
— Südsteiermark —
Langenlois & South Styria
02.12.2019 - 31.03.2020
LANGENLOIS & SOUTH STYRIA
05.01.2020 - 24.04.2020
Langenlois & South Styria
Only the best LOISIUM has to offer - in one package. Take some time off to relax and fill up your energies.
MAGIC ATMOSPHERE AT THE VINEYARDS
Our winter deal is simply magical, because it combines everything that is good for body and soul on cold days: warmth and peace in the spa, relaxation during a massage, skin care during a beauty treatment and culinary highlights at dinner. Winter couldn't be more beautiful.
Limited room allocation on selected dates from Sunday to Thursday. Only valid in double room with two adults.
- 3 days/ 2 overnights in a design room including breakfast buffet
- 2 x 3-course dinner at the restaurant
- Relaxing at LOISIUM Wine Spa with saunas, heated outdoor pool & relaxation area
- Daily fresh fruit, nuts and herbal tea in the spa lounge
- LOISIUM Spa bag with bathrobes, towels and slippers
- 1 x Tulasãra™ Facial 30 min
- 2 wine tastings at the vinotheque
- Tulasãra™ Massage 25 min
- 30% off all other treatments
- 1 Feel good massage 30 min
- 30% off all other beauty treatments
3 days | 2 nights
from EUR 292.00 PP
Valid on request and availability. Limited room allocation from Sunday to Thursday. Only valid in double room with two adults. Including VAT. Exclusive local city tax of EUR 1.50 (South Styria) or EUR 1.60 (Langenlois) per person and night.
LANGENLOIS & SOUTH STYRIA
Grab your dearest person, pack your bags and enjoy some beauty time. That's your special deal: -20% on all massages and treatments!
The sparkling wine is chilled, the saunas are heated, the outdoor pool is already steaming and the LOISIUM kitchen rockstarts in the restaurant are working on the perfect dinner menu. What more do you want?
Bookable from Sunday to Thursday.
- 1 Night or more in a designroom including brekfast buffet
- 1x 4-course dinners at the restaurant
- Relaxation at the LOISIUM Wine Spa with saunas, heated outdoorpool & relaxation areas
- Daily fresh fruits, nuts and herbal tea in the spa
- LOISIUM Spa Bag with bathrobe, towels and slippers
- 20% discount on massages and beauty treatments
[according to availability - we recommend: booking before arrival]
- 1 glas of sparkling wine per person at arrival
from 1 Night
LANGENLOIS from EUR 95.50 pP in DR
SOUTH STYRIA from EUR 88.50 pp in DR
Available upon availability and request. Only 2 rooms per booking; including VAT; exclusive local city tax of EUR 1.50 (South Styria) or EUR 1.60 (Langenlois) per person and night, surcharge for the next category Prestige EUR 20.00 per room and night.
What makes us who we are
– That's LOISIUM –
Rooms & design
Modern architecture combined with natural elements
Plenty of daylight, light furniture and openly designed free-view bathrooms decorate the rooms in the LOISIUM Südsteiermark design hotel. In contrast to the spa, which is quiet and homely in dark green and the wine shop in gleaming gold.
Wine & culinary specialities
Gourmet cuisine & wine experiences in the Styrian style
"Modern and creative with a focus on Styrian classic wine and cuisine, sometimes spiced up internationally” is how it is described our gourmet restaurant in Südsteiermark in the Falstaff Restaurant Guide. The right wine to go with it comes from the LOISIUM wine store, next to the hotel.
Spa & beauty
Wellness on more than 1,400m² including vineyard lawn area
The sauna landscape ensures hot moments, the outdoor pool ensures relaxation and the beauty treatments from AVEDA and [comfort zone] for optimum well-being. Another highlight: Fitness pavilion with a view over the vineyards.
TCM, health care and medical expertise
The Merkur Lifestyle spa supplements our wine spa with medical services and TCM treatments. Doctors, sports scientists and massage therapists are available for health checks, acupuncture massages etc
BUSINESS & EVENTS
Your meeting with a view over the vineyard
Two private wine rooms invite visitors to enjoy wine tastings and workshops; three combinable event rooms offer space for up to 180 people. This is also the perfect location for birthdays, class reunions or family parties.
Discover & Experience
Excursions and undertakings in southern Styria
Travel through time in the Roman cave, visit the wine producer round the corner, do some sport in the motor skills park, go for a shopping spree in Leibnitz or take a rustic excursion to the farmers’ museum.
How to reach us
Discover South Styria
If you are travelling to Graz via the A2 or A9, you will reach the LOISIUM Wine & Spa Resort Südsteiermark on the hills of the Schlossberg in Ehrenhausen after just under 40 minutes’ drive in a south-easterly direction. In less than 15 minutes you will reach the Slovenian border in Spielfeld via the Pyhrn motorway.
The façade of the Design HotelTM in Styria appears wooden, in a clear design and natural earth colours. If you head for the covered entrance area, past the hotel’s own wine store with the inviting places to sit on its forecourt, you also enter the lounge terrace that offers a view of the vineyard.