LOISIUM Wine & Spa Hotel Langenlois
"The unique architecture of the designhotel in the heart of the Kamptal wine region of Lower Austria complements the surrounding landscape with a modern ambience. "
The first impression
Idyllic, artistic, controversial
The LOISIUM hotel in Langenlois offers a special feeling of living, supported by individual wine and spa enjoyment as well as a unique atmosphere and an ancient wine tradition. The creative concept of the cuisine is always inspired by products from the region. Modern seminar rooms offer space for business events.
The best place to get in touch with wine, design & spa.
- 112 Design rooms in the midst of the vineyards
- Design by Steven Holl
- 1.400 m² LOISIUM Spa Club powered by Saint Charles with all year round heated outdoorpool, sauna, indoor relaxing areas, lots of space in the middle of the vineyards, natural pond, treatmentsrooms, fitnessroom, GrüVe® Lounge & bar
- (Wine) treatments - massages & beautytreatments by Saint Charles
- Day Spa offers: One day that feels like a whole week of vacation
- Regional culinary with a touch of internationality at the Vineyard restaurant
- Professional wine competence & wine consulting
- Modern equiped meeting-, conference- and event area for up to 200 people
- LOISIUM world of wine next to the hotel with a vinotheque
- Various leisure activities within the region of Kamptal
- Golfclub Lengenfeld and Golfclub Ottenstein close to the hotel
(about 10 & 30 minutes to drive)
- Seasonal and themed offers with special prices
- Parking prices:
Hotel & Day Spa guests EUR 5.00 / day
Visitors park 2h free of charge, afterwards EUR 2.00 / hour
Standard daily rate max. EUR 16.00
What we're all about
– That's LOISIUM –
ROOMS & DESIGN
Architecture and interior design by architect Steven Holl
In exciting compositions of color, form and material, the symbolism of the wine is shown as a faithful companion of the hotel. Free-view bathrooms bring space into the rooms - simple design paves the free wine view.
WINE & CULINARY
Spirited, lively, full of finesse, yet at the same time elegant
Words that describe not only the high quality of the wines, but the entire enjoyment package of the LOISIUM. Top winemakers such as Fred Loimer and Willi Bründlmayer are the ones whose wines round off our regional cuisine.
SPA & BEAUTY
1.400m² wellness area in the middle of the "Kamptaler" vineyards
A swim in the heated outdoor pool, a sauna infusion or even a pampering wine treatment are the perfect companions for relaxing holidays. Those who stay longer have more time to enjoy.
BUSINESS & EVENTS
Your meeting with a view of the vineyards
The bright rooms impress with a magnificent view in the vineyards and can accommodate up to 120 people. For this purpose, we have got the most modern seminar equipment and personal service for an undisturbed meeting.
world of wine
Top wines of the region at farm-gate prices in the LOISIUM wine shop
Mysticism, modernity and tradition merge together once you have left the gate into the cellar world behind you. Futuristic, the Vinothek acts as a counterpoint and offers an extensive selection at farm-gate prices.
DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE
Places to visit and things to do in the region of Kamptal
Make the perfect tee-off, wander around in a castle, go on a time travel in the museum, look at the first flowers of the year in the gardens or slide down the ski slope. What are you planning?
HOW TO REACH US
Discover the region of Kamptal
Located in the south-eastern Waldviertel, you reach the city center of Vienna in about 50 minutes by car. If you are approaching the Danube, the Gneixendorfer Hauptstraße leads to Krems after 11 minutes. The winding Kamptaler Straße passes along the Kamp at countless idyllic vineyards, which form the focus of the region. Past the regional restaurants called "Buschenschänken" and winegrowers, the path finally leads to a small hill directly to the resort.
The hotel in Langenlois is airy on arrival. "Over the Earth" was finally the motto of the American renowned architect Steven Holl in the planning of the LOISIUM Wine & Spa Hotel, which was opened in 2005.