LOISIUM Wine & Spa Hotel Langenlois
"The unique architecture of the designhotel in the heart of the Kamptal wine region of Lower Austria complements the surrounding landscape With a modern ambience. "
The first impression
Idyllic, artistic, controversial
The LOISIUM hotel in Langenlois offers a special feeling of living, supported by individual wine and spa enjoyment as well as a unique atmosphere and an ancient wine tradition. The creative concept of the cuisine is always inspired by products from the region. Modern seminar rooms offer space for business events.
The best place to get in touch with wine, design & spa.
- 82 Design rooms in the midst of the vineyards
- Member of Designhotels
(Starwood Preferred Guest Loyalty Program)
- Design by Steven Holl
- 1.200 m² Wine Spa Wellness area with all year round heated outdoorpool, sauna, indoor relaxing areas, lots of space in the middle of the vineyards, natural pond, treatmentsrooms, fitnessroom, GrüVe® Lounge & bar
- AVEDA (Wine) treatments - massages & beautytreatments
- Day Spa offers: One day that feels like a whole week of vacation
- Regional culinary with a touch of internationality at the Vineyard restaurant with a new, separable extension
- Professional wine competence & wine consulting
- Modern equiped meeting-, conference- and event area on about 220 m² for up to 120 people
- LOISIUM world of wine next to the hotel with a vinotheque
- Various leisure activities within the region of Kamptal
- Golfclub Lengenfeld and Golfclub Ottenstein close to the hotel
(about 10 & 30 minutes to drive)
- Seasonal and thematic offers with special prices
— Kamptal —
Langenlois & South Styria
01.07.2019 - 21.12.2019
Langenlois & South Styria
Get 15% off from one night and 30% off from three nights on the actual daily rate. But: book at least seven days before arrival!
Staying longer is so easy!
Let's be honest - one night is not enough to enjoy the vineyard to its fullest. Poolsession here, wine tasting & culinary get-together there, music event here... So it might be a good idea to stay at least three nights and reiceive a 30% discount.
*in July & August valid 1 day before arrival.
Only bookable online. Offer is non-transferable, not combinable and only valid on new bookings at least 7 days before arrival.
**Prices refer to bookings from 3 nights with 30% off.
- 1 night in a design room including breakfast buffet
- Relaxation at the LOISIUM Wine Spa with saunas, outdoor pool & relaxation area
- Daily fresh fruits, nuts and herbal tea in the spa lounge
- LOISIUM Spa Bag with bathrobe, towels and slipper
from 1 night
Langenlois from EUR 72.50 pP**
South Styria from EUR 56.00 pp**
Valid on request and availability; limited rooms; maximum 3 room per booking; including VAT; exclusive local city tax of EUR 1.50 (South Styria) or EUR 1.60 (Kamptal) per person and night, surcharge for the next category Prestige EUR 20.00 per room and night
This is why we are that special
– That's LOISIUM –
ROOMS & DESIGN
Architecture and interior design by architect Steven Holl
In exciting compositions of color, form and material, the symbolism of the wine is shown as a faithful companion of the hotel. Free-view bathrooms bring space into the rooms - simple design paves the free wine view.
WINE & CULINARY
Spirited, lively, full of finesse, yet at the same time elegant
Words that describe not only the high quality of the wines, but the entire enjoyment package of the LOISIUM. Top winemakers such as Fred Loimer and Willi Bründlmayer whose wines accompany our regional cuisine.
SPA & BEAUTY
1.200m² wellness area in the middle of the "Kamptaler" vineyards
A swim in the heated outdoor pool, a sauna infusion or even a pampering wine treatment are the perfect companions for relaxing holidays. Those who stay longer have more time to enjoy.
BUSINESS & EVENTS
Your meeting with a view of the vineyards
The bright rooms impress with a magnificent view in the vineyards and can accommodate up to 120 people. For this purpose, we have got the most modern seminar equipment and personal service for an undisturbed meeting.
world of wine
Top wines of the region at farm prices in the LOISIUM wine shop
Once the gate has been left behind in the cellar world is mysticism, modernity and tradition merge. The vinotheque is a futuristic counter-pole and offers an extensive selection of off-farm prices.
DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE
Places to visit and things to do in the region of Kamptal
Make the perfect tee-off, wander around in a castle, go on a time travel in the museum, look at the first flowers of the year in the gardens or slide down the ski slope. What are you planning?
HOW TO REACH US
Discover the region of Kamptal
Located in the south-eastern Waldviertel, you reach the city center of Vienna in about 50 minutes by car. If you are approaching the Danube, the Gneixendorfer Hauptstraße leads to Krems after 11 minutes. The winding Kamptaler Straße passes along the Kamp at countless idyllic vineyards, which form the focus of the region. Past the regional restaurants called "Buschenschänken" and winegrowers, the path finally leads to a small hill directly to the resort.
The Design HotelTM in Langenlois is airy on arrival. "Over the Earth" was finally the motto of the American renowned architect Steven Holl in the planning of the LOISIUM Wine & Spa Hotel, which was opened in 2005.