LOISIUM Wine & Spa Hotel Langenlois
"The unique architecture of the designhotel in the heart of the Kamptal wine region of Lower Austria complements the surrounding landscape With a modern ambience. "
The first impression
Idyllic, artistic, controversial
The LOISIUM hotel in Langenlois offers a special feeling of living, supported by individual wine and spa enjoyment as well as a unique atmosphere and an ancient wine tradition. The creative concept of the cuisine is always inspired by products from the region. Modern seminar rooms offer space for business events.
The best place to get in touch with wine, design & spa.
- 82 Design rooms in the midst of the vineyards
- Member of Designhotels
(Starwood Preferred Guest Loyalty Program)
- Design by Steven Holl
- 1.200 m² Wine Spa Wellness area with all year round heated outdoorpool, sauna, indoor relaxing areas, lots of space in the middle of the vineyards, natural pond, treatmentsrooms, fitnessroom, GrüVe® Lounge & bar
- AVEDA (Wine) treatments - massages & beautytreatments
- Day Spa offers: One day that feels like a whole week of vacation
- Regional culinary with a touch of internationality at the Vineyard restaurant with a new, separable extension
- Professional wine competence & wine consulting
- Modern equiped meeting-, conference- and event area on about 220 m² for up to 120 people
- LOISIUM world of wine next to the hotel with a vinotheque
- Various leisure activities within the region of Kamptal
- Golfclub Lengenfeld and Golfclub Ottenstein close to the hotel
(about 10 & 30 minutes to drive)
- Seasonal and thematic offers with special prices
— Kamptal —
10.03.2019 - 30.04.2019
World of Wine
13.04.2019 - 23.04.2019
It's more fun together! Traveling with friends is worthwhile, because the second room is 50% off.
You can share the arrival, a bottle of wine (if you even want to share) and even the room rate by simply booking this package! Anyone who goes on holiday together with friends or family can now have twice as much fun for a lower price, because the second room is 50% off!
Only on selected dates and only bookable for 2 rooms.
*Price valid for one person in a double room, when booking the package (2 rooms - booking only one room not valid). Surcharge for single room booking.
- 2 Days | 1 Night in a designroom including brekfast buffet
- Relaxation at the LOISIUM Wine Spa with saunas, heated outdoorpool & relaxation areas
- Daily fresh fruits, nuts and herbal tea in the spa
- LOISIUM Spa Bag with bathrobe, towels and slippers
2 Days | 1 Night
LANGENLOIS from EUR 63.75 pP*
SOUTH STYRIA from EUR 60.00 pp*
Available upon availability and request. Only 2 rooms per booking; including VAT; exclusive local city tax of EUR 1.50 (South Styria) or EUR 1.60 (Langenlois) per person and night, surcharge for the next category Prestige EUR 20.00 per room and night.
World of Wine
This time: WINE BASICS 2.0 – our LOISIUM Wine experts will guide you through the cellar labyrinth and share their know-how and secrets.
Reserve your spot:
LOISIUM World of Wine Langenlois
LOISIUM Allee 1, A-3550 Langenlois
Love wine like a pro
Tasting wine is one thing, to really experience it is another. At LOISIUM, a wine expert is always just a few steps away, because that is our element. We would like to share our passion and pass on our expertise including the LOISIUM Spirit of course.
[ T H A T ' S . T H E . P R O G R A M M E ]
Wine Basics 2.0
You are a wine lover and we know it. We will tell you everything your wine lover heart is longing for, in case you want to brag with your know-how in front of the whole family at the next dinnerparty. From opening the wine bottle correctly to the "perfect match" for your wine. Including:
- Guided tour through the cellar labyrinth with our LOISIUM experts
- Individual and interactive wine experience including a tasting
- Factsheet to take home with you
- Surprise Goodie
[ O N . T O P ]
The thirst is gone but how about a snack? We serve a vintner's platter in exchange for a surcharge of EUR 10.00. Perfectly harmonized with the wine of course.
All tastings are included in the price. Any further consumptions are being charged extra.
3.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
From EUR 49.00/P.
Request nowContact form
We have already filled our Easter nests and packed them with lots of highlights for the holidays!
Reservation & Info:
+43 (0)2734 77100 or email@example.com
LOISIUM Wine & Spa Hotel Langenlois
Loisium Allee 2, 3550 Langenlois
Everybunny needs some wine!
[ W H A T ' S . U P : ]*
- 13 until 23 April - Special Menu with asparagus, lamb, polenta, herbs & co. at Restaurant Vineyard
- 20 until 22 April - Highlight at the Hollbar: Easter ham in bread dough with a glass of wine [EUR 11.90/P]
- 20 April - Wine.Workshop "Wine Basics 2.0" at the LOISIUM World of Wine incl. guided tour, goodie & food pairing snacks
[EUR 49.00 »Details]
- 21 April - Easter Breakfast
10.00 - 11.00 a.m. - Easter nest hunt in the vineyards - the Easterbunny hides LOISIUM pieces & vouchers [free of charge for hotel guests - in case of bad weather the hunt takes place at the vinotheque at the World of Wine]
*on request, subject to availability and advance reservation
Request nowContact form
This is why we are that special
– That's LOISIUM –
ROOMS & DESIGN
Architecture and interior design by architect Steven Holl
In exciting compositions of color, form and material, the symbolism of the wine is shown as a faithful companion of the hotel. Free-view bathrooms bring space into the rooms - simple design paves the free wine view.
WINE & CULINARY
Spirited, lively, full of finesse, yet at the same time elegant
Words that describe not only the high quality of the wines, but the entire enjoyment package of the LOISIUM. Top winemakers such as Fred Loimer and Willi Bründlmayer whose wines accompany our regional cuisine.
SPA & BEAUTY
1.200m² wellness area in the middle of the "Kamptaler" vineyards
A swim in the heated outdoor pool, a sauna infusion or even a pampering wine treatment are the perfect companions for relaxing holidays. Those who stay longer have more time to enjoy.
BUSINESS & EVENTS
Your meeting with a view of the vineyards
The bright rooms impress with a magnificent view in the vineyards and can accommodate up to 120 people. For this purpose, we have got the most modern seminar equipment and personal service for an undisturbed meeting.
world of wine
Top wines of the region at farm prices in the LOISIUM wine shop
Once the gate has been left behind in the cellar world is mysticism, modernity and tradition merge. The vinotheque is a futuristic counter-pole and offers an extensive selection of off-farm prices.
DISCOVER & EXPERIENCE
Places to visit and things to do in the region of Kamptal
Make the perfect tee-off, wander around in a castle, go on a time travel in the museum, look at the first flowers of the year in the gardens or slide down the ski slope. What are you planning?
HOW TO REACH US
Discover the region of Kamptal
Located in the south-eastern Waldviertel, you reach the city center of Vienna in about 50 minutes by car. If you are approaching the Danube, the Gneixendorfer Hauptstraße leads to Krems after 11 minutes. The winding Kamptaler Straße passes along the Kamp at countless idyllic vineyards, which form the focus of the region. Past the regional restaurants called "Buschenschänken" and winegrowers, the path finally leads to a small hill directly to the resort.
The Design HotelTM in Langenlois is airy on arrival. "Over the Earth" was finally the motto of the American renowned architect Steven Holl in the planning of the LOISIUM Wine & Spa Hotel, which was opened in 2005.