LOISIUM World of Wine
Langenlois | Kamptal
,,Those who can enjoy, no longer drink wine – they taste secrets"
Discover the wine story
wine lover's journey through all the senses
The LOISIUM World of Wine offers wine lovers exciting background knowledge and a unique wine experience in Langenlois, Austria. The 900 year old wine cellars, a wine store, community spaces and a tasting room merge to form a special symbiosis of tradition and modernity.
The best place to get in touch with wine and design!
- Designed by New York Architect Steven Holl
- Wine Store with the best wines and quality sparkling wines in Lower Austria at ex-vineyard prices
- Wine experience - above and below ground
- Entertainment deluxe at the wine and sparkling wine tastings, the Wine Rally or the vineyard tour
- Wine & Food - excellent cuisine in a modern interpretation
- Pure enjoyment with regional products and kitchen stories LOISIUM style
- Professional wine expertise & advice
- Meeting and event area with a view of the surrounding vineyards, for up to 120 people
- Accessibility - open path for wheelchairs
- Art in the Cube: LOISIARTE - the festival for chamber music, literature and contemporary music
This is what makes the difference
- That's LOISIUM -
Architecture & Design
A Steven Holl masterpiece
He characterizes the well-known wine town of Langenlois. The New York architect captures this unique local energy. A distinctive concept.
Tours & Offers
Opening hours & prices
Our offers are as individual as we are - that's why we create your own personal experience for you.
Wine & Food
Wine Store, Bistro & Shop
Our community style invites you to feel good, taste and buy. Talk shop, savour and enjoy the vineyard up close
Meetings & Events
Celebrating or being creative?
The Design Cube promises entertainment, wine enjoyment, culinary highlights and inspiration. Develop creative concepts? Very easy in one of our seminar rooms.
What's going on in the cellar?
The unforgettable wine experience begins with our classic tour. This is designed to suit your needs - with audio guide, personal guide or quite simply on your own.
How to reach us
Discover the Kamptal
Located in the south-eastern Waldviertel region, the LOISIUM World of Wine is just 50 minutes by car from Vienna city centre. Driving towards the Danube, the Gneixendorfer Hauptstraße takes you to the cultural city of Krems after a good 11 minutes. The winding Kamptaler Straße runs along the Kamp past countless idyllic vineyards, which form the focus of the region. Past wine taverns and winegrowers, the path finally leads directly to the holiday resort on a small hill. Once in Langenlois, follow the signs to the LOISIUM World of Wine.
When you see the cube-shaped structure for the first time, you immediately realize this is something else. You now enter a special part of the world.